Tuesday 25 January 2011

Brand new page?

Well, tomorrow I will be undergoing to surgery.

I have waited two long years for this, so I hope it will be the turn of the page of this book named "Life".



I will get my thyroid removed which is the main reason of my weight problem!


I am pretty calm today, and I have a very special token from a friend that I am sure will be my guardian!


So, wish me luck!


Oyasumi and Blessed be

I really love this song and hope to get this single as a "Get better" present xDD:

4 comments:

  1. http://ella-puppet-show.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-25th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa sorte. Vou estar ao teu lado. Beijos da titia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa sorte ^^

    Ass: sephi

    ReplyDelete
  4. espero que tenha corrido tudo bem ^^

    ReplyDelete