Wednesday 22 September 2010

Dreamland for a While

Greetings Earthlings!






Even though life mostly of times is to harsh on us, this time it seems things are getting smother and easier, at least from my point of view! It seems that, for once in my life things are not being too difficult. I do not know why I always feel life is too hard on me... Perhaps it's just me, I never have seen myself as a spoiled girl or anything, despite being an only child. Just sometimes I wish I was a bit luckier, but this time yes, I can consider myself a lucky person. All our plans are going fine, and going to happen with our own effort and tears, we will not just pretend we make things happen. We REALLY make things happen.


To be surrounded of such wonderful people, such wonderful friends. It is impossible to ask for more, even in the most dredful situation we can pull it out together.
Thank you guys for being more than friends, for creating a bond stronger than blood. Love you! <3


Subject #1

Male. Species found 7 years ago, October 2003. At first very shy, nervous and quiet, but, while being fed and took care of, starts speaking and smiling. 6 Years later he, along with other 5 subjects started the greatest organization of all times, named Visual Jam, and gave us the means to make the magic happen!! 7 Years later is a pain in the ass because he is never ever quiet! Subject number one is like my older brother and the best friend anyone can have! Love you!

Subject #2

Female. Species found 7 years ago, around December 2003. At first warrior pose, but while interacting is very talkative. So much talkative and loud. 6 Years later, she, along with other 5 subjects started the greatest organization of all times, named Visual Jam, and borrowed us the magic of words! 7 Years later she is more than a sister, more than a friend, more than anything that could ever be described by words, she is so precious! Love you!

Subject #3

Male. Species found 3 years ago, around September 2007. At first very closed and quiet, but while intimate very joyfull and playful. Subject has great talent in music area, plays piano, guitar and sings wonderfully. 2 Years later, he along with other 5 subjects started the greatest organization of all times, named Visual Jam, and gave us the knowledge and strenght necessary to make the magic happen! 3 Years later he is my more than anything, more than a friend, more than the single word Love can ever mean. He's my saviour angel! Love you!

Subject #4

Female. Species found 22 years ago, around November 1988. At first very playful and cheerful. Subject turned out to be very clever in the pshycology field. 21 years later entered the greatest organization of all times, named Visual Jam and gave us her beautiful taste to make up magic images! 22 years later she is the one that has always been around, my blood sister! Love you!

Subject #5

Female. This subject was the one that gave birth to me. Has been around for a while and always there to back me up from everything. I am deeply grateful to Subject #5 because she helped to make the person I am now. Dangerously funny and ironic, if you don't want to laugh hard, please don't come near Subject #5! She is the person who will make you have the funniest time of your life with Epic phrases. Yeah, "aqui há broche"... Can you guess? "Já me tinhas era tell me!". Love you! 


Can anyone guess which subject corresponds to a Visual Jam staff member? 

Love you all with my heart!!!

Visual Jam has more surprises in the sleeve, please, stay tunned for more beautiful news very, very soon! Thank you everyone who has been around and worked for this becoming reality! I will leave you a beautiful song that really has touched me and reminds me of someone special!!



Mata ne and Blessed Be!




凛 RIN - As if Forever Exists











 Rin - As If Forever Exists






The prince with marvellous eyebrows will soon arrive on a dark beautiful horse! (^_~)

2 comments:

  1. Waaa! Gostei tanto da maneira como escreveste o post!! <3
    Sei quem são todos mas não digo porque é batota xD!

    Perfect Eyebrows *drools*
    ~Ureshi~

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito Fixe eu também sei que são todos, mas não digo.

    ReplyDelete