Thursday 6 October 2011

New motivation! WE ARE VERSAILLES!

Greetings earthlings!


It's been several months without posting in my almost abandoned blog.
To be sincere, we have been struggling a bit here with our new life... It's been a bit difficult to get on our feet but it's all worthy.


Me and dearest Ella in the queue for the concert!

Between switching jobs, new job interviews, tours all around the city to find a new job, finally we got a very "mini" vacations! 
It was a bliss admist tough days! 
I can't explain how great, how awesome it was meeting the band! Been dreaming about this for years and finally I got to meet them, and got a marvellous big and sweet hug from Hizaki! (*w*)



Our 5 star crew! Visual Jam & Portuguese Versailles Street Team! <3


Well this will be a quite rapid post, so, it's just to express my happiness to whom wants to read it! I was really missing having a good time with my friends and an excelent concert! 


I will write a review soon enough about the awesome concert! 


I deeply thank Mayumi, Versailles and the Spanish Street Team. The spanish roses were very good professionals and were so nice! Thank you so much!! We are Versailles!


Our shoes in the airport 2 o'clock in the morning! We were so tired. Heh~

~ Oyasumi nasai ~

2 comments:

  1. long time no see!!!

    saudades!!!

    que sorte que tiveram em conhecê-los!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your posts T_T!

    I am so happy we could all share those moments <3
    We ,truly, are Versailles ^^

    ReplyDelete