Monday 17 October 2011

Versailles Concert Review

Greetings Earthlings!


First of all, as I promised, I will write the review for Versailles concert!
I attended to Versailles Madrid concert, on the 4th October 2011 (holy grail european tour).


The concert was amazing! Versailles Spanish Street Team made a very good work with numbered tickets, we got the 200 - 205. Entering the venue was quite fast and easy because of this proccess. So, as a public member I thank the spanish street team for this proccess, otherwise it would be a bit rough, like in every concert when everyone tries to get in at the same time to go to the front row. The show started not much after the public entered. 
The members entered on stage, one by one, with the intro we are used to, while we sing along "WE ARE VERSAILLES"! 
Then, of course, first song was MASQUERADE. I noticed right away that the sound arrangement was a little poor, but got really emotional over seeing Versailles again, and MASQUERADE is such a perfect song to begin! Then it was ASCENDEAD MASTER which is one of my personal favourites... It kinda makes me remind Jasmine Yuu, I think we all, Versailles fans feel his presence watching the band from above... Then Kamijo talked with the audience in a good MC, I think his english has improved a lot! Then, it was time to play Judicial Noir and Thanatos followed. Then, the boys went out of stage for a bit. After a short break they came back to play Destiny - The Lovers - which almost made my cry, soberb performance and perfect song <3.
Then the band left the stage again. Afterwards Kamijo came back alone, to sing Love will be born again, was a very touching and beautiful performance. 
Then, they played Threshold and DRY ICE SCREAM followed. Then another MC, and, started playing my absolute favourite song, Libido. Loved Kamijo dancing xD
They ended the first part with Vampire and The Red Carpet Day. The band left the stage and we all yelled "Encore"!
They came back to play Remember Forever, and of course, Philia! I specially enjoyed the performances of this two songs, absolutely gorgeus! Then, they went away again, and of course, came back to play The Revenant Choir!
In my opinion, the concert was perfect dispite the poor sound quality. 
After the show, we got out of the venue to queue again, for the meet and greet. I was really nervous at the handshaking but Versailles are really sweethearts. At the end, thanks to Mayumi, the portuguese street team and the spanish roses could meet Versailles! It was really unforgetting experience... I am really happy I could finally meet! 
Sorry if my review is kinda poor, it happens I am rather sick with a flu at home, so my brain is not really functioning fully.
If someone who attented the concert have some correction to make, please feel free and tell me! 
I want to credit the awesome Spanish Street Team for I seen the setlist on their Twitter. Thank you!!


It's all by now! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment